Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Week 7 -August 2
Boards and Beyond - Required
List of Boards and Beyond Videos along with length
Boards and Beyond does not allow direct linking to specific videos. Links will go to the topic page where you can scroll to the video.
This Week: 43 minutes
Sub-Category 02: Obstructive and Restrictive Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Disease - 27 min
Sub-Category 03: Other Pulmonary Topics
- Sleep Apnea - 7 min
- Sarcoidosis - 9 min
- Characterize underlying organ system dysfunctions involved in dyspnea.
- Compare and contrast cardiac and pulmonary causes of dyspnea.
- Develop a broad differential diagnosis of dyspnea.
- \Describe the pathophysiologic mechanisms that contribute to dyspnea.
- Interpret static, dynamic, and exercise pulmonary function tests.
- Categorize by class and describe the appropriate pharmacotherapy for pulmonary and cardiovascular causes of dyspnea.
- Describe the effects of health care disparities on patient outcomes.
- Outline a basic approach to diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).