Ask for CDs at the Information Desk on the 2nd floor (These may be checked out for personal use.)
- Heart Sounds: Basic cardiac auscultation (companion to Bates Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking) - Call # WB 205 B329g 2003
- Auscultation Skills: Breath and heart sounds - Call # WG 141.5 A9 A932 2006 (2 discs)
- Nursing know-how: Evaluating heart and breath sounds - Call # WY 49 N97495 2009
- 3M Littmann Stethoscopes Study Guide - Call # WG 141.5 A9 T531c 2006
- 3M Littmann Stethoscopes Introduction to Heart Sounds - Call # WG 141.5 A9 T531i 2006
The PCs on the Library's 2nd floor have Heart and Breath Sounds files loaded for your use.
In the SOM folder on the Desktop:
- Shortcut name: Breath Sounds v. 2.0 - opens program Auscultation of Breath Sounds. Lippinocott Williams and Wilkins; 1998.
In the POM folder on the Desktop:
- Shorcut name: Heart Sounds - opens the program Physiological Origins of Heart Sounds and Murmurs. Harbor UCLA Medical Center. Blaufus Medical Multimedia; 1995.
- Shortcut name: Cardiac POM2 - opens the program Learning Cardiac Auscultation. Cardionics and Quantum Technologies; 2001.
- Shortcut name: Lung POM2 - opens the program Learning Lung Sounds. Stethographics; 2001.
- Folder name: Cardioncs - STS - contains
- Cardionics - STS - Lesson 1
- Cardionics - STS - Lesson 2
- Cardionics - STS - Lesson 3
- Cardionics - STS - Lesson 4
- Cardionics - STS - Review