Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

Cardiovascular/Pulmonary: Home

CVP Course Books



Exam Review

Reporting Student Mistreatment

The SOM is committed to providing a positive and robust learning environment of all our students. In any case where a student experiences mistreatment from a faculty, student or staff member, the student should report the mistreatment.
Reports of mistreatment can be submitted:

  • To your Course or Clerkship Director
  • To an Educational Affairs or Student Affairs Assistant or Associate Dean
  • To the Student Ombudsman, (409) 747-9055 in the Jamail Center
  • Sexual/gender discrimination, assault, or harassment –Title IX office, 2.126 Jamail
  • Include in the evaluation of your course/faculty with as much detail as you can comfortably provide. If we don’t
    know about it, we can’t fix it
  • To anonymously report unprofessional behavior on the part of a classmate, there is the Honors Education CouncilAnonymous Concern Form

Pharmacology Videos