EndNote Basic is a web-based bibliographic tool, providing researchers with a way to store, collect, organize and format citations.
To use EndNote Basic, you will need to set up a personal account (see instructions below).
To Create a Personal Account:
- Click EndNote Basic listed under Find By Name from the Library’s home page.
- Click Sign Up.
- Complete the required fields (name, e-mail address, etc. and a password of at least eight characters – see password rules on registration form).
- Click the Sign Up button.
- Go to the email from Endnote and click on the link to activate your account.
- You will be directed back to the sign in page and use your UTMB username and Endnote password to sign into Endnote.