Answering these questions will help you know who to contact for help if you are having trouble accessing a Library resource.
Can you log into your UTMB email and/or Blackboard?
- If no, contact the UTMB Help Desk to get your password reset.
- Galveston: 409-772-5200
- Houston: 281-554-1577
- Elsewhere: 1-888-898-2401
- If yes, what is the error message?
- "License exceeded" - a small number of Library resources have a limited number of simultaneous users. Try back again a little later.
- Other Error messages:
- Try another Library resource to see if you can get in.
If you can, try the desired resource again a little later as it may be a temporary issue on the publisher's site.
If you still cannot get in, contact the Information Desk by phone 409-772-2372 or use the Ask a Librarian box on the right to report the error.
- If you cannot get into any Library resource, call the Information Desk at 409-772-2372 or use the Ask a Librarian box on the right to report the error.
Check your browser:
- Make sure cookies are enabled
- Make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled/pop-ups are allowed
When reporting an error message, please tell us:
- Which resource you are trying to use
- The exact wording of the error message
- Which browser and version you are using (ex. Internex Explorer v. 8, FireFox 26, etc.)
Please note: The Information Desk is staffed Monday-Friday from 8am - 5pm. We will investigate reported error messages as soon as possible on the next business day.