Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Contacts for Connection Issues
Answering these questions will help you know who to contact for help if you are having trouble accessing a Library resource.
Can you log into your UTMB email and/or Blackboard?
- If no, contact the UTMB Help Desk to get your password reset.
- Galveston: 409-772-5200
- Houston: 281-554-1577
- Elsewhere: 1-888-898-2401
- If yes, what is the error message?
- "License exceeded" - a small number of Library resources have a limited number of simultaneous users. Try back again a little later.
- Other Error messages:
- Try another Library resource to see if you can get in.
If you can, try the desired resource again a little later as it may be a temporary issue on the publisher's site.
If you still cannot get in, contact the Information Desk by phone 409-772-2372 or use the Ask a Librarian box on the right to report the error.
- If you cannot get into any Library resource, call the Information Desk at 409-772-2372 or use the Ask a Librarian box on the right to report the error.
Check your browser:
- Make sure cookies are enabled
- Make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled/pop-ups are allowed
When reporting an error message, please tell us:
- Which resource you are trying to use
- The exact wording of the error message
- Which browser and version you are using (ex. Internex Explorer v. 8, FireFox 26, etc.)
Please note: The Information Desk is staffed Monday-Friday from 8am - 5pm. We will investigate reported error messages as soon as possible on the next business day.
Ask a Librarian
Reference Librarians are available Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm
(askus [at] utmb [dot] libanswers [dot] com)
Schedule an Appointment