Getting started is easy and free!1. Download the app to your Android or iOS device (Apple App Store, Google Play, or Amazon Appstore).
2. When initially launching BrowZine, select University of Texas Medical Branch from the drop down list.
Hint: Avoid scrolling by searching "medical branch".
3. Enter your UTMB email username and password. You only need to do this step when you first begin or when your email password changes.
4. Start exploring BrowZine!
In addition to enter your UTMB email username and password, an individual account also needs to be created to allow syncing between the mobile and web versions.
From the app:
From the web version:
BrowZine delivers thousands of the Library's scholary journals to your computer's web browser or your mobile device (iPad, iPhone, Android tablet, Android phone)
With BrowZine, you can:
– Browse and read journals: Browse journals by subject, easily review tables of contents, and download full articles.
– Create your own bookshelf: Add journals to your personal bookshelf and be notified when new articles are published.
– Save and export articles: Save articles for off-line reading or export to services such as EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero, etc.