Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Request Articles via Request It
From the Find It@UTMB Button
- Click on the Request It link.
- Log in with your UTMB email username and password.
- The form is completed for you, except for the last two questions.
- Answer the last two questions and click the Submit button.
From Request It
- Log in to Request It with your UTMB email username and password.
- For Articles, click New Document Request under the Request drop-down menu.
For Books, click New Book Request or New Book Chapter Request under the Request drop-down menu.
- Complete the form. Required information is designated in red.
- Click the Submit button.
Ask a Librarian
Reference Librarians are available Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm
(askus [at] utmb [dot] libanswers [dot] com)
Schedule an Appointment