The Moody Medical Library participates in reciprocal borrowing privileges among cardholders of the member libraries.
Texas Health Science Libraries Consortium (THSLC)
a collaboration of health science libraries in the Houston-Galveston area and includes those libraries, which share the THSLC Library Online Catalog.
Requires no special card--just a UTMB ID and driver's license.
- Houston Academy of Medicine/Texas Medical Center Library
- University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston Library
- University of Texas Health Science Center Houston School of Public Health Library
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center Research Medical Library
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston Moody Medical Library
a consortium of Texas libraries joining together to share materials, purchase online resources, and combine staff expertise. TexShare services are available to patrons of participating member libraries all across Texas.
Lending libraries typically require a UTMB ID, driver's license, and a TexShare Card.
- Eligible patrons of Texas public and academic libraries in good standing are allowed to directly borrow materials from participating TexShare libraries across Texas.
- Request TexShare library cards at Moody Medical Library's Information Desk (409-772-2385).