Connect ORCiD ID and My NCBI:
- Go the the My NCBI log in page or click Sign In in the upper right of the screen in PubMed
- Under "Sign In with" click See more 3rd party options
- Start typing ORCiD in the box and select it
- Enter your ORCiD log in credentials and click Sign into ORCiD
- Your My NCBI account and ORCid ID are now connected
You can verify by clicking on your My NCBI username in the upper right of PubMed. You will see ORCiD listed in your linked accounts.
Add ORCiD ID to SciENcv:
- Click on My NCBI in the upper right of the screen in PubMed
- Go to the SciENcv box
- Click Manage SciENCv
- In the box with your name, click edit
- Add any information to the Required Information section.
- Under Optional Information, click Add your ORCiD ID to this profile
- Your ORCiD ID will appear. Click the Save button.
When your ORCiD ID is connected to My NCBI/SciENcv, you can:
- Create a New Biosketch and populate it with information from your ORCiD ID profile
- Select External Source and choose ORCID from the menu
- Add your ORCiD ID to exising biosketches or in newly created ones
- In the Name section, click Edit, and select "Add your ORCID ID to this profile"