Skip to main content
- Requests for installation of special software must be made no later than 10 business days before the date needed. Once software is loaded, an icon will be placed on the desktop.
- Software installation requests can be submitted to: B. J. Jewel by phone at 409-772-2384 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requestors must supply:
- Course name and number
- Instructor's name
- Departmental contact name and phone number
- Any special instructions
- Computers are available on a first-come first-serve basis unless scheduled for an exam or class.
- Computer software is protected by copyright law. Infringement of copyrighted works is subject to disciplinary action as well as civil remedies and criminal penalties provided by federal law.
- Unauthorized or inappropriate software will be removed by staff.