Before you download the Access Medicine app, you must first create a My Access account in Access Medicine. If you don't have a My Access account, then begin with Step 1 below. If you already have a My Access account, then skip to Step 6 below.
1. Visit www.accessmedicine.com when you are within UTMB's network.
2. Click the arrow next to University of Texas Medical Branch at the top of the page.
3. Click on "Login or Create a Free Personal Account".
4. Click on "Don't have a MyAccess account?".
5. Enter required data and click "Create Account" at the bottom.
6. Search the App store for "Access Medicine" and download app.
7. When prompted, login using your My Access credentials.
*For continued access to the app, the user must have an active My Access account and sign in every 90 days through UTMB's network, either on-site or through a VPN.
journal reading management application developed by ThirdIron and accessible through the UTMB Moody Medical Library subscription. It allows you to pull together journals you are interested in and access them through an iOS or Android mobile app, or a web interface. It interacts with full text subscriptions from hte Library by providing easy access to our full text content. While Browzine covers most of the major publishers, not all journals are represented. You can also request Browzine add a journal if it is not listed. Browzine maintains a list of current journal requests so you can search a journal, vote for an existing request, or add a request of your own.
access abstracts, read selected reviews, and view full-page summary of findings tables. With access to a range of topics each month, you can create a reading list tailored to your own interests. All content in the app is free, and new issues will be downloaded regularly to your Newsstand.
First Consult is available through our institutional subscription to Clinical Key. Before you download the First Consult app, you must first create an account in Clinical Key. If you don't have a Clinical Key account, then begin with Step 1 below. If you already have a Clinical Key account, then skip to Step 4 below.
1. Visit www.clinicalkey.com when you are within UTMB's network.
2. Click on "Register" at the top of the page.
3. Enter required data and click "Register" at the bottom.
4. Search the App store for "First Consult" and download app.
5. When you first open the app, 3 options will appear. Choose option 1 ("I use First Consult and know my username"). When prompted, login using your Clinical Key credentials.